Pineapple Pulp offered by us is made from selected varieties of Pineapples. Fully matured Pineapples are harvested, quickly transported to our fruit processing plant, inspected and washed. Selected high quality fruits go to the controlled ripening chambers; Fully Ripened Pineapple fruits are then washed, blanched, pulped, reseeded, centrifuged, homogenized, concentrated when required, thermally processed and aseptically filled maintaining commercial sterility. Our Pineapple Pulp is rich in taste, highly nutritious and can be used for making several delicacies.Benefits :
- Rich in vitamin C
- Good addition to diet
- Rich in dietary enzyme
- Store at ambient temperature preferably between 4-30oC and higher. Keep away from sunlight for enhanced shelf life
- 18 months from the date of manufacturing if stored under recommended conditions.
- No added preservatives, color and sugar, as the product is made from natural fruit.
- Can be blended with other fruits and salads
- Adds taste to your favorite smoothie, cake, cookies, etc.
- Used for tenderizing meat for making roasted, grilled or baked meat dishes
- 3.1kg OTS Cans
|Acidity mg / 100g||0.4 - 0.6 as Anhydrous Citric Acid|
|pH Value||3.40 - 3.80|
|Taste||Typical - PineApple|
|Color||Light Yellow - Yellow|
|Consistency||Homogenous in Nature|